When it comes to the understanding of trading and investments, the “www.” is the fastest way to make your way out of the knowledge base. But if you are more of a reader and want a more detailed view or analysis of trading and investments, and a historical view as well, then there are several stock market books available on stock trading and investing that make up for great reading.
To enlighten your path to investing, ISM initiates a membership to those all the trading books which we believe can help you along your way to reaching your financial freedom.
A good book has the power to lead a trader to monetary freedom and success in life.
List of Books
- "Learn To Earn" (1995), "One Up On Wall Street" (1989) or "Beating The Street" (1994) by Peter Lynch
- "The Intelligent Investor" (1949) by Benjamin Graham
- "Common Stocks And Uncommon Profits" (1958) by Philip Fisher
- "Stocks For The Long Run" (1994) by Jeremy Siegel
- "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" (1973) by Burton G. Malkiel
- "How To Make Money In Stocks" (2009, 4th ed.) by William J. O'Neil
Does Reading books Pay?
Reading is important for two good reasons: One, It helps individual investors to stay updated in the stock market; Second, Books written by well-known analysts and great investors gives a thoughtful deep analysis of the history along with a Valuable inside story about what works and what doesn't in investing era.
Top Stock Market Investing & Trading Books
Why Books are important?
LEARN FROM THE GREATS!
Warren Buffett, Jesse Livermore, George Soros, John Templeton, and Paul Tudor Jones, Benjamin Graham, Peter Lynch along with others.
To improvise one's knowledge, Books play a very essential role. They help them in your success to stock market investing or trading. Always learning and expanding is much important as gaining knowledge.
Register for just ₹ 500 and get unlimited access to ISM library for 4 months.