What you will learn in course
Covering 100+ Topics
- What Is Investment?
- Inflation Protection Assets
- Primary Market: IPO, ASBA, Pricing Of IPO, Book Building Process
- History of Indian Stock Market
- What is the Share Market? Difference between Stock Market & Share Market?
- Market Segments
- Market Products
- Key Indicators of Security Market
- Market Participants: NSE, BSE, SEBI & BROKERS
- Market Capitalization: According To Size & According To Share Holding Pattern
2nd Class Secondary Market
- Brokers and Sub Brokers
- Eligibility criteria
- Broker- Client Relations
- Trading System Users Hierarchy
- Clearing Members
- Corporate Actions: Dividends, Bonus, Split, OFS…
Trading in the Stock Market
- Zerodha Kite Tour
- Calculating Brokerage: Traditional Brokers Vs Discount Brokers
- Quantity Freeze & Circuit Breakers
- Order Conditions:GTC,GTD,GTT,IOC,Regular Order
- Order Types: Stop Loss order, Bracket Order, Cover Order, Trailing Stop Loss
- Price Time Priority, Order Matching, Bid-Ask Spread
- Transaction Cycle: Rolling Settlement
3rd Class LIVE Trading Session
4th Class Basics Of Derivatives: Introduction To Futures & Options
Additional Classes on
Technical Analysis - 3 Classes
General Discussion on
- How the Stock Market works
- History and Evolution of the Stock Market
- Insights into what our traders use and how they think while trading
- Different Stock Exchanges: NSE & BSE
- Psychology: Control your anger and greed
- Risk management: How to reduce losses
- Portfolio Management: Manage all Portfolio risk
- Money Management: What to buy and sell
- How the companies become Publicly Traded Company
- Technical Analysis: Candlestick Formation, Chart Patterns, Volume, Hammers and Technical Indicators.
- Different Order Types
- How to short sell in down going Market
Time Duration: 2 Weeks Fee:₹ 8500
Who can take this course?
10th, 12th, Graduate students, Job Seekers, CA students, Accountants, Housewives, Entrepreneur
This is the foundation course that our Full-Time Traders at the Institute take before being employed by the company. This Foundation course includes all the strategies that are required to be successful in the Stock Market. This will help in the interpretation of different types of information in live Market to make the best Trading decisions possible.
You will be learning from highly experienced mentors and teachers who themselves have a strong career in Trading and are known to be one of the best mentors for the new traders. If you want to create an additional source to earn and make income online by trading stocks or you want to make trading as your source of income (like our Traders), then this Share market trading course is perfect for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to raise their learning curve
- Traders who are at the beginner stage or Intermediary level and Traders who are not making profits consistently.
- Beginners who are looking for Day-Trading, Swing-Trading or Investing in the Stock Market.
- People who want to learn the techniques and strategies that are needed to become a successful Trader.
- Working and Non-Working People who want to earn money by trading stocks and want an additional income source.
- Who are just planning to get into this Industry, Will have a brief discussion with a panel of Faculties holding over combined 50+ years experience